The advantage of FPGA beginner study board:
- Beginner FPGA study board, cheaper but fully functional. cellphone sized. ( < 100 USD )
- power supply and download at the same time, no extra power supply and no extra data transfer line needed
- Small volume and light and can be put into your pocket. size: 10cm X 7 cm.
- Unique function: can be a study board as well a multifunctional JTAG downloader.
- We use newest version Intel FPGA within two years and you can always keep in the front of FPGA industry.
PGA Type: 10CL006
Altera FPGA Study Board Hardware Resources：
- 6 seven_seg_r
- VGA Video Interface × 1
- 1G Ethernet Interface × 1
- I2C EEPROM × 1
- DIP Switch × 8
- Controllable LED light × 8
- Photoresistance × 1
- Thermistor × 1
- Adjustable Varistor × 1
- Buttons × 4
- GPIO Interface × 2
- Micro usb Interface（Power Supply and downlaod ) × 1
- SPI Communication Interface × 1
- AD/DA Conversion chip × 1
- JTAG Download Interface × 1
- FLASH 32Mbit × 1
We will send you following documents when you have bought our PRA006 or PRA010 pocket board for beginners:
The experimental manual of FII-PRA006 and FII-PRA010 pocket Board for beginners
The Hardware Configuration of FII-PRA006 and FII-PRA010 Board for beginners
The Schematic Diagram of FII-PRA006 and FII-PRA010 FPGA Board for beginners
JTAG Configuration Description – FII-PRA006 – Cyclone-10 FPGA Development Board with Jtag Embeded
The latest DLL versions for Altera Quartus II or Intel Quartus Prime are 1.8b (Provided in the folder), for Quartus in Linux, get version 1.7b.
To install the driver for Quartus II, do the following:
- Connect the MBFTDI programmer with a USB cable to a Windows computer.
- Make sure the device is detected and the FTDI drivers are already installed. To do this, look in the Device Manager Windows, in the COM and LPT ports section, two COM ports should appear. If instead you find two yellow question marks, then you need to install the FTDI drivers. The related files CDM20814_WHQL_Certified are attached as well.
- Determine the type of jtagserver that runs on your computer. This service is part of Altera Quartus II, but you need to understand exactly if you have a Win32 or x64 version of jtagserver. If a 32-bit Windows XP or Windows 7 OS is installed, then there is nothing to think about – of course, and jtagserver will be 32-bit. But if the OS is 64-bit, then immediately it is difficult to say for sure. The most reliable way to determine the type of jtagserver is to view its properties in the “Computer Management – Services” dialog:
Here you can see in this picture that the used jtagserver is in the bin64 folder, which means that the 64-bit version of the server is used. Remember the path to it.
- Use either 64-bit or 32-bit driver. In this archive there are two files, respectively for win32 and win_x64. The driver is called jtag_hw_mbftdi_blaster32.dll or jtag_hw_mbftdi_blaster64.dll. If you have a 32-bit jtagserver, then take the first file. If you have it 64-bit, then take the second DLL. Rewrite jtag_hw_mbftdi_blasterXX.dll the location where lies jtagserver (see picture above). Usually the folder name looks something like this: C:\intelFPGA_lite\18.0\quartus\bin or C:\intelFPGA_lite\18.0\quartus\bin64 (The actual path may differ depending on the quartus version).
- Where there is a jtagserver, rewrite another DLL from the FTDI driver set (see step 2). File name: ftd2xx.dll or ftd2xx64.dll respectively for win32 or x64 (this step is optional).
Online Shopping Website:
- Pictures and Videos Collection
- Edge check and human-face location Positioning
- Picture and video Zip and UnZip
Voice and Speech
- voice and speech collection
- Speech Recognition
- High Speed Analog signal acquisition
- Low level CPU programing
- Run C language
- C language debugging onboard device
More Information, please check